We are pleased to announce that Taxpatria will partner up this year with Vlerick Business School for their annual Expat Event in Brussels!
At Vlerick’s Expat Event you will get the opportunity to exchange ideas with Vlerick program advisors and connect with like-minded international professionals.
The main theme of the event will be focused around: “Today’s organizations are dealing with rapid technological advances, as well as tackling overlapping social, economic, political and environmental crises. With so much uncertainty, how can they keep their focus on their long-term strategic goals, like social and environmental sustainability?”
In her keynote speech, Professor Andreea Gorbatai will share:
- Why diversity matters for you, your company and our future
- How a well-planned diversity strategy can help your company thrive
- Evidence-based approaches for managing diversity initiatives for your company
- 6-6.30pm: Welcome on our Brussels campus
- 6.30pm: Introduction By Prof Dirk Buyens, Director Executive Education
- 6.45-8pm: Keynote address By Prof Andreea Gorbatai
- 8-10pm: International networking reception
You will also have a chance to meet some of the Taxpatria team members at our booth.
REGISTER NOW at www.vlerick.com/en/expat-event